Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» She didn't care that people called her a bitch. 'It's just another word for feminist,' she told me with pride.
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} EmptyПон Авг 15, 2016 7:03 pm by Анастасия

» katalina and christan
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} EmptyПет Юли 15, 2016 6:32 pm by Кристан

» Alek and Katherine
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} EmptyСъб Юни 04, 2016 8:37 pm by alek

» Before few weeks
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} EmptyЧет Юни 02, 2016 8:21 pm by Анастасия

» anastasia and katherine
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} EmptyСъб Май 07, 2016 5:36 pm by Анастасия

» Елизабет Ловет
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} EmptyЧет Апр 14, 2016 5:29 pm by Анастасия

» Restaurant "Lumière"
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} EmptyСъб Апр 09, 2016 6:09 pm by William Gavankar

» Търся си другарче за ГИФ РП
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} EmptyПон Апр 04, 2016 7:06 pm by Katalina ♥

» Търся си...
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} EmptyПет Мар 25, 2016 8:55 pm by Кристан

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 4 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 4 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 26, на Сря Мар 22, 2023 5:19 am

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea}

2 posters

Страница 1 от 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Empty Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea}

Писане by lydia; Пон Май 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_n3bfm9hCem1qly3wvo3_250
Най-после те открих... да не се опитваше да се скриеш от мен?
lydia;
lydia;

Брой мнения : 57

Върнете се в началото Go down

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Empty Re: Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea}

Писане by ~Andrea~ Пон Май 12, 2014 6:50 pm

Нямаше ме само два дни.Успокой се.
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_mjiqrrQVb01rz9pfpo1_250
~Andrea~
~Andrea~

Брой мнения : 80
Местожителство : Sin Rid

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Empty Re: Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea}

Писане by lydia; Пон Май 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_n2w1frqOxM1qzg2sjo4_r1_250
няма значение...е, какво прави тези два дни?
lydia;
lydia;

Писане by ~Andrea~ Пон Май 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Рапусках.А ти какво прави до като ме нямаше?
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_mo4ofqUp9G1qk8vuoo1_500
~Andrea~
~Andrea~

Писане by lydia; Пон Май 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_n1khve0DZm1r59rfoo2_250
занимавах се с черни магии и купонясвах с непознати
lydia;
lydia;

Писане by ~Andrea~ Пон Май 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Значи си си изкарала страхотно без мен.Хич,не се и учудвам.
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_n5fauzAv2O1rm9pyeo6_250
~Andrea~
~Andrea~

Писане by lydia; Пон Май 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_mutilip3Ok1rsx2q2o6_250
да, аз винаги си изкарвам добре
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_n176cmCsba1qly3wvo2_250
струва ли ми се или май съжаляваш, че този път пропусна забавление?
lydia;
lydia;

Писане by ~Andrea~ Пон Май 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Аз никога не съжалявам за нищо.Мислех,че това си го разбрала.
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_n1yaj9F4DD1sa4ywoo1_250
~Andrea~
~Andrea~

Писане by lydia; Пон Май 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_n1da33rFk71rj2uauo8_250
щом казваш
lydia;
lydia;

Писане by ~Andrea~ Пон Май 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Не ми ли вярваш?
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_mxakqeS7my1r4qerco3_250
~Andrea~
~Andrea~

Писане by lydia; Пон Май 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_n1khve0DZm1r59rfoo3_250
ами... не.. погледът ти те издава
lydia;
lydia;

Писане by ~Andrea~ Пон Май 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Супер! *иронично*
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_mvuz5w4geC1s0r8hmo2_250
~Andrea~
~Andrea~

Писане by lydia; Пон Май 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_mutilip3Ok1rsx2q2o1_250
я по-добре ми кажи, как разпуска? намери ли си приятна компания?
lydia;
lydia;

Писане by ~Andrea~ Пон Май 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Сещаш се .. купон,алкохол ии..С една дума си прекарах чудесно.
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_n4tmfya7F11s975uao3_250
~Andrea~
~Andrea~

Писане by lydia; Пон Май 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} Tumblr_mvapmciUb41qk3tk3o3_250
хареса ли си някой за повече от една вечер?
lydia;
lydia;

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 1 от 2 1, 2  Next

Върнете се в началото