Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» She didn't care that people called her a bitch. 'It's just another word for feminist,' she told me with pride.
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 EmptyПон Авг 15, 2016 7:03 pm by Анастасия

» katalina and christan
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 EmptyПет Юли 15, 2016 6:32 pm by Кристан

» Alek and Katherine
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 EmptyСъб Юни 04, 2016 8:37 pm by alek

» Before few weeks
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 EmptyЧет Юни 02, 2016 8:21 pm by Анастасия

» anastasia and katherine
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 EmptyСъб Май 07, 2016 5:36 pm by Анастасия

» Елизабет Ловет
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 EmptyЧет Апр 14, 2016 5:29 pm by Анастасия

» Restaurant "Lumière"
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 EmptyСъб Апр 09, 2016 6:09 pm by William Gavankar

» Търся си другарче за ГИФ РП
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 EmptyПон Апр 04, 2016 7:06 pm by Katalina ♥

» Търся си...
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 EmptyПет Мар 25, 2016 8:55 pm by Кристан

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 6 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 6 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 26, на Сря Мар 22, 2023 5:19 am

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea}

2 posters

Страница 2 от 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Empty Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea}

Писане by lydia; Пон Май 12, 2014 6:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Tumblr_n3bfm9hCem1qly3wvo3_250
Най-после те открих... да не се опитваше да се скриеш от мен?
lydia;
lydia;

Брой мнения : 57

Върнете се в началото Go down

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea}

Писане by ~Andrea~ Вто Май 13, 2014 9:59 am

Мм..не.
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Tumblr_n5hucuWXjB1qff77eo6_250
В днешно време повечето мъже са доста грозни,че чак те е гнус да ги пипнеш.
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Tumblr_n5hucuWXjB1qff77eo3_250
~Andrea~
~Andrea~

Брой мнения : 80
Местожителство : Sin Rid

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea}

Писане by lydia; Сря Май 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ms9gqiGpew1qz4rgp
да, за жалост е така
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Tumblr_n1o4w0HMyo1rshr5to2_250
и като заговорихме за това не ти ли се иска да правим нещо забавно
lydia;
lydia;

Писане by ~Andrea~ Пет Май 16, 2014 8:44 am

Разбира се.Какво искаш да правим?
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Tumblr_n5fy13lfTq1r3evjuo5_250
~Andrea~
~Andrea~

Писане by lydia; Пет Май 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n5gbqoP0fa1qzlblv
не знам... предложи нещо
lydia;
lydia;

Писане by ~Andrea~ Пет Май 16, 2014 6:34 pm

Какво ще кажеш да отидем в някой бар и да се напием?
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Tumblr_m5rrn8gAri1qdz7llo1_250
~Andrea~
~Andrea~

Писане by lydia; Съб Май 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n5bs28qKPA1qzlblv
ето това вече е добра идея
lydia;
lydia;

Писане by ~Andrea~ Съб Май 17, 2014 10:04 pm

*малко по-късно в бар "Night"*
Чаша бърбън.
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Tumblr_m3mbo6LEBm1qaslbf
Е?Нещо ново около теб?Гадже,например?
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Tumblr_lzlzw05aCN1r97w5mo1_500
~Andrea~
~Andrea~

Писане by lydia; Нед Май 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...”{lydia and andrea} - Page 2 Tumblr_mx4k9hkREG1rbyc0uo1_250
не, но съм в процес на търсене.. ами ти?
lydia;
lydia;

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 2 от 2 Previous  1, 2

Върнете се в началото